This article is intended for company admins who are looking to get started with the Oxford Risk platform. If you are an adviser or an assistant user, you might be looking for the adviser quick steps or assistant quick steps articles.
At the start of your admin journey, you will receive a welcome email inviting you to the platform. To get started with the account creation process, you should begin by setting a password and logging in to the oxfordrisk.tech platform. Here are 6 quick steps to follow:
- Customise the branding of the tool and user preferences.
- Optionally enable Multi-Factor Authentication for your users.
- Create new user(s) such as admins,advisers & assistants.
- Create user groups to link advisers and assistants, control access to different instruments and allow users to share clients.
- Optionally import client information to help your users navigate the system.
- Launch the tool to your organisation.
How do I set the default email notification setting for my company's users?
Your company's users can receive an email to alert you when a client's questionnaire has been completed. Adviser users will receive these notifications when their clients complete questionnaires themselves, or when assistant users quick fill questionnaires on a client's behalf. Assistant users can receive email notifications about some or all of their advisers' clients.
You can set the default email notification setting that will applied to newly created users. Editing this setting does not change any user created in the past.
- From your dashboard, open the ‘your account’ drop-down menu.
- Choose ‘settings’ to be taken to the settings page.
- Choose ‘email notifications’ in the side bar.
- There are three options for email notifications:
- "Don't send email notifications" is the option if you don't want users to receive email notifications, which means they will need to log in to the system to check new activity.
- "Send an email after each update" means users will get an email each time a client completes a questionnaire, more or less immediately.
- "Send one digest for all the day's activity" means users will get a single email each day, at a time you specify, that shows you all of the questionnaires completed in the past 24 hours.
You can also specify email notification settings on behalf of assistant users by editing their settings in the groups panel.
How do I enable Multi-Factor Authentication?
How does MFA work?
Turn on our MFA feature for an additional level of security. Currently, we only enable MFA via email.
Once MFA is enabled, you will have to enter a verification code when logging in, which will be sent to your email. By default, you will need to do this once every 14 days, or whenever you log in from a new device. This feature provides an extra layer of security, in case your password is ever compromised.
How do I set up MFA?
Only admin users can enable MFA. This short walkthrough video details the steps of turning MFA on.
- Go to the dashboard.
- Then 'Your Settings'.
- Next, click on Company Settings. Here you can turn on MFA by checking the box which says 'enable MFA'.
Then choose how frequently a user will have to enter a verification code, starting from 0 days. We recommend every 14 days.
- Click save.