This article is for company admins. If you are an adviser or assistant user, you might be looking for the article about editing your details.
Assistant users need to be linked to one or more adviser users, which allows the assistant to issue questionnaires, send reminders, review results, and generally help manage an adviser's clients. The best way to manage these relationships is through Groups.
- From your dashboard, press Groups in the menu bar.
- If necessary, create a new group for the adviser and assistant users.
- When viewing the group page, select the Assistants tab.
- Find the adviser user in the list of advisers and click on it
- Tick the box next to the assistant(s) you would like to link to this adviser.
- If you would like to edit the email notification settings for this assistant and adviser, press the email notification icon. You will then need to follow the process of setting a user's email notification preferences.
- Repeat these steps as necessary, there is no limit to how many assistants an adviser can be linked to, or vice versa!
Please note that an assistant who is not linked to any advisers will not be able to perform most tasks on the system.