This article is intended for new users to help them logging into the tool, customize it and start using it.
- Logging in
- Your Password
1. Go to your company’s unique subdomain ([company].oxfordrisk.tech).
2. Enter your user name and password.
3. Press ‘login’ button.
Change my password
If you want to change your password and you are currently logged in, you can follow the steps below. If you have forgotten your password and can't log in, then you need to reset your password.
1. From your dashboard/landing page, open the ‘your account’ drop-down menu .
2. Click ‘settings’.
3. Enter a new strong password.
I've forgotten my password
If you've forgotten your password, or if you're having trouble logging in, you can reset your password via an email invitation.
1. Go to your company’s login page, which will be your unique subdomain followed by oxfordrisk.tech (i.e. [company].oxfordrisk.tech).
2. Press the ‘forgot your password’ button.
3. Enter the email address you use to log in. Make sure you use the correct email address that is registered with our system, because you will not see an error message if the email is incorrect.
4. Press ‘reset your password’.
5. Find the reset password email in your inbox. If after waiting a few minutes you don't receive the email, please check your spam or junk folder.
6. Follow the link to the reset password page.
7. Enter a strong password, following the rules outlined on the page.
8. Log in using your new password.
The link in the password reset email takes me to an error page
You computer (or your company's network) might be running a security system that is preventing our system from recognising the link sent in your email. This problem can sometimes be recognised by the appearance of a loading screen right after you click a link, which says something about checking the link is secure. Although our system will pass this check, the check itself might have broken the password reset email.
To overcome this issue, try resetting your password on a mobile device or your home WiFi network, rather than from your work computer. You may also need to raise the issue with your IT department.
I can't save my new password
Please check to make sure you have followed all of the password strength requirements explained on the reset page, and that your new password is typed in correctly in both of the two fields.
Outdated internet browsers (such as Internet Explorer, or old versions of Microsoft Edge) can also cause problems with our password reset system. Please make sure you are using the latest version of your internet browser, and please stop using Internet Explorer as soon as possible.
I've changed my password, but I still can't log in
If you have requested a password reset multiple times (for example, because the first invitation didn't arrive immediately, or it went to spam), it is very important that you click the link in the most recent email. If you're not sure which email you responded to, ask your company admin to check that your status is set to Active.
Customise the tool
This section is for company admins. The Oxford Risk platform enables you to customise the branding of the tool and user preferences.
From your dashboard, click on 'Your Account' on the top right corner. Find 'Settings' and click on it.
You will then see a menu on the Left. There you will be able to change customisable parts of the tool. Please see below each sections details:
Your details: Editing user details
Cookies: Amend cookie permissions
Company settings: Set up email notifications, language and security configurations
Style: Customise colour scheme, logos and fonts
Instrument: Here you can set up how often you want to see the account review reminder, group settings and email notification contents.
Client Fields: Create additional client fields
This section is for company admins. Adviser and assistant users are not able to create groups or access information about them.
Creating a group
You can organise your adviser and assistant users into groups, to control what they have access to and help keep your system organised. For example, you can use groups to link advisers and assistants, control access to different instruments, and allow users to share clients.
Creating a group is simple!
- From your dashboard, press Groups in the top menu bar.
- Press 'create group'.
- Enter a name for your group.
- Set the icon that you would like the groups table to use, or press 'create group' to use the system defaults.
- Two letters for your group will be entered automatically, but you can change them if you like.
- If you would like to set a specific colour for your group, you can. If you leave this field blank, a random colour will be chosen.
You can now see your new group in the list of groups. Press 'view' to continue setting up your group.
Adding members to your group and setting up permissions
- Press add members to select advisers and assistants that you would like to join the group.
- Change your preference for "allow advisers to view each other's clients". 3. Tick the box if you would like your adviser users to share a common pool of clients. This will give advisers and assistants two tabs on the clients table: one for their clients, and one for all clients in their group. Alternatively, untick the box if you would like your advisers to only be able to access their own clients. Note that if an assistant is linked to multiple advisers, and this box is unticked, then the assistant will be able to see both sets of clients, but the advisers will only be able to see their own.
4. Press 'assistants' in the side bar to link advisers and assistants.
5. Press 'clients' to view the clients associated with this group. All clients assigned to an adviser in the group will be visible on this table; you do not need to add clients manually to the group.
This section is for company advisers and assistants.
How to complete a questionnaire
- Answer each question to complete the questionnaire. Specific contents and question mechanics vary depending on the instrument.
- At the end of an assessment, review client-friendly summary results (not all assessments include these, and so you may be taken straight to step 3 or 4).
- If there are multiple assessments in this instrument, you will see an instruction page for each assessment. Begin the next assessment by repeating steps 1 and 2.
- On the end page, press ‘edit your details’ to see the 'confirm your details' form.
Weather your starting a new profile for an existing client or creating one while starting a questionnaire, you will find multiple ways for completing the questionnaire.
- Click on "Copy link"
- Open the link to client.oxfordrisk.tech/[unique invitation hash]
- From the assessment landing page, read the instructions/introduction then click ‘start’.
- If enabled, you will see a form where you can confirm the details held about you on the system. Confirm or skip, then get taken back to the instructions page.
This option will only be available if the client who you are starting the profile for has an email in his details.
- Simply click on send email
- You will see a pop up advising the email has been sent:
This options is mostly used for printing the questionnaire.
- Click on "Get PDF"
- A download will start
- Once done, simply click on the file
1. From the send page of the start profile wizard, select ‘quick fill’.
2. Enter answers for some or all of a client’s instrument.
3. Use the dots on the right hand side to jump between parts of the instrument, or press the finished button when done quick filling.
4. If you only provide some of the answers, then select ‘finished’:
a. Review any answers you may have accidentally missed,
b. Choose to send the instrument to the client for them to review, or
c. Come back to the instrument later.
5. If you provide an answer for every question:
a. Choose to send the instrument to the client for them to review, or
b. Mark the response as complete and proceed to the client page.
You can choose to receive an email to alert you when a client's questionnaire has been completed. If you are an adviser user, you will receive these notifications when your clients complete questionnaires themselves, or when assistant users quick fill questionnaires on a client's behalf. If you are an assistant user, you can receive email notifications about some or all of your advisers' clients.
- From your dashboard, open the ‘your account’ drop-down menu.
- Choose ‘settings’ to be taken to the settings page.
- Choose ‘email notifications’ in the side bar.
- There are three options for email notifications:
- "Don't send email notifications" is the option if you don't want to receive email notifications, and instead prefer to log in to the system to check new activity.
- "Send an email after each update" means you will get an email each time a client completes a questionnaire, more or less immediately.
- "Send one digest for all the day's activity" means you will get a single email each day, at a time you specify, that shows you all of the questionnaires completed in the past 24 hours.
- If you are an adviser with assistants assigned to you, you can edit whether and how assistants receive notifications about your clients. Simply toggle the notifications on or off for each assistant, then follow step 4 again.
- If you are an assistant, you can edit whether and how you receive notifications about each adviser you work with. Simply toggle the notifications on or off for each adviser, then follow step 4 again.
Note that your company admin might have set a default email notification setting for your company. Any change you make to your own settings will override that default.