This guide is intended for admin users. This is a very detailed explanation of every part of the site that you, as an admin, have access to.
When you log in, you will land on your Dashboard. In here you can see the latest Activities board.
View User:If you click on VIEW USER you will be directed to the list containing all users of the same type as the one showing on the board. For example, if you click on an assistant “VIEW USER” you will be directed to the Assistant users list.
Dismiss All: On this activity board you can also click on DISMISS ALL to clear it out
Latest Responses: Below the activities, you will then see another table containing the latest responses. If you click on any of them you will then see a menu appear with the options of EDIT RESPONSE, VIEW CLIENT and VIEW REPORT. As admin users, you shouldn’t need to use these options too often.
- Users: In this section you will be able to access the list of users, divided by type of users; Admins, Advisers and Assistants. Click on the type of user you want to open.
- Once you’ve clicked on one, for example advisers, you will be directed to the list containing all users of the same type, in this case all Advisers.
- This is the section you will use for:
- Creating new users
- Import a list of users (in this case advisers) you want to create in bulk
- Download a list of all users (in this case advisers)
- View clients assigned to a specific user
- View assistant assigned to a specific user
- Edit user details
- Send “reset password” email to users
- Send the initial invitation to log into the site
- Clients: Next to the Users tab, we have the Clients In this section you will be able to perform the below actions:
- Responses: In this section you will find all responses.
- You can Import multiple response in bulk using the “Import as CSV” function
- Also, you will be able to download the response as a CSV file.
- If you click on one of them, you will see a menu appearing:
- Edit Response
- View Client
- View Report
- Groups: The last section of the main menu is the Groups tab. Here is where you can view your existing groups and perform the following actions:
This is the section where you can find your personal information and also were you can customize the site. There are 4 subsections here:
- Settings: This section is divided in 6 parts:
- Your Details: In this section, you can edit your details and change your password if necessary. You can also choose which language you want to use the system in. We only have Arabic and English available at the moment.
- Cookies: Here is where you can agree or disagree to our cookies.
- Company Settings: There are 3 settings you can change here:
- Default notification for new users
- Set the default language you want new users to have
- Set email parameters
- Enable or disable multi factor authentication
- Style: Here is where you can customize your site. You can:
- Upload your logos
- Choose your colours (colours are not based on low medium or high. it's company colours 1, 2 and 3)
- Instruments: In this section you will be able to see all the instruments you currently have available on your site and there are 3 settings you can configurate here:
- Review: How often you want the system to remind you to review a client’s details
- Groups: Choose which groups you want the instruments available for
- Emails: Customize the invitation email that your clients receive to complete the questionnaire.
- Client Fields: Here you will be able to choose what fields you want the users to see when they are creating a client. You can also add customized ones.
- Contact us: If you ever need to contact our support team, here is where you will find the form for you to submit a ticket.
- Privacy and data: Our Privacy Notice
- Log out