- Is there a risk in using the Responsible Investing Assessment without sufficiently differentiated product solutions?
- Financial Personality Assessment video
- What counts as a 'high risk investment'?
- What does the Risk Tolerance assessment measure?
- How long does the Risk Tolerance assessment take?
- Does 'neither agree nor disagree' equate to a non-response?
Knowledge & Experience
Suitable Risk Level
- How much effect does certainty and flexibility have on the outcome?
- OVERVIEW: Suitable Risk Level
- OVERVIEW: Risk Tolerance
- Do you distinguish between different types of risk, e.g. liquidity, volatility, diversification?
- How should suitability be assessed for a couple?
- Is the full assessment re-run for an annual review?
Identifying Suitable Portfolios
- Can tests be done to Joint portfolios?
- How should users answer questions that use ambiguous wording, e.g. ‘significant amount’, ‘riskier investments’, or ‘investment’?
- Should all assessments be completed all at the same time? What time limit is there on completing all assessments?
- How do I use the consistency check?